Tuesday 14 May 2013

Day 3 Ireland



Woke to a sore back and on closer inspection I realised it was bruised! Probably due to the extra rotation I was throwing in! I decided to cut the waist band of my fleece trousers which I thought was the likely culprit! It worked! Fun and games continued though with me further snapping a tent pole as I shook the sand out of it whilst breaking camp! Fortunately had a repair sleeve so could fix it straight away! Lovely bright morning with the day bringing much better weather and lighter winds than forecast. About 25 nautical miles covered today.









Sonja
www.coastalspirit.com

2 comments:

  1. Broken tent poles and clothing problems are parts of the assessment! Well done. Great company and good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't Barry be putting those windows in? Nice camp!

    ReplyDelete